English Version : Airport files creation Kit
Updated April 23th 2016
The Airport files creation tool kit is now completed in english version, to create SID, STAR and Approachs files for FD-FMC aircrafts.
Many thanks to Martin Stewart who realized the french to english translation !
This kit include :
- An EXCEL Input Workbook Version 4.15
- A user manual (PDF file) (Version 4.15) translated from French by Martin Stewart
- The Hervé Sors Navaids database in XML fomat (requires a password to unzip archive: Send me a mail)
- The FS9 BGL compiler
- Blank XML files, with right declaration per type (VOR, NDB, FIX, DME ……)
- A file called « ICAO.xml », to add your missing waypoints (and after, add them to the FreeNav AIRAC
- A blank sample of a Text file to write the specific information about the airport, which you can access from the FD-FMC gauge
- 2 samples of realisez text files (DTTA et EHAM).
This kit include all the necessary tools to create and add missing waypoints to the FSX database. Read the user manual with before to create and begin with a simple airport.
Link to download this Toolkit v4.15 : Toolskit Freenav DB Group V4.15 – English
Link to download only the updated Airport creation user Manual (4.15) in English : Airport creation User manual 4.15 English version
A world waypoints database, realized by Hervé Sors is available here : World waypoints database by Hervé Sors
This database include all world waypoints, updated in 2014 (US waypoints are 2016), with one XML file by country; Send me an Email to get the password to unzip files. You can find my email in the User manual of the Airport creation toolskit.
You can download 2 complet airports files realized : DTTA et EHAM
April 23th, 2016