Today, June 4th, following airports have been added :
- EINN – Shannon – IRELAND by Philippe Bronier
- LEPP – Pamplona – SPAIN by Philippe Bronier
- LFLB – Chambery Aix les Bains – FRANCE by Philippe Bronier
- LIRP – Pisa San Giusto – ITALIA by Francesco Bragagnolo
- PAEN – Kenai – USA (Alaska) by Wulf Bindewald
- YPAD – Adelaide – AUSTRALIA by Francois Dore
- KDFW – Dallas Fort Worth – USA (Texas) by francois Dore
one update :
- BIKF – Keflavik – ICELAND by Francois Dore : some approach ‘speed constraints fixed.
NEW AIRAC : 06042016
So, please note that if you use KDFW with current FDFMC version (1.20.1) , you can use only the first page of the SID (Runway 17/18) and the first page of STAR (only RNAV STAR). I am working on the panel update (v1.30) that will allow to use KDFW full. Coming soon ….Sorry for the convenience
So, welcome to Francesco Bragagnolo, for his first airport !