Archives pour décembre, 2016
New FD-FMC 1.55 is online. I prepared 4 full aircraft’s pack that you can download on AVSIM library (I am uploading also on FlightSim library…). Go to the donwload page to get these packs. A318, A319, A320 and A321 are online.
Many thanks to Project Airbus Team for their fabulous models !
- New VC model prepared by Björn Kesten, with copilot ND/PFD position fixed, anti-skid working
- New AIR file with engine drag improved
- New descent gauge
- FD-FMC can manages now 2 SID or STAR pages ( 200 SID and 130 STAR ) required by huge airport. Now 16 approaches max.
- During approach, FD-FMC has now an adaptative pitch to join the next waypoint at the right altitude (variable pitch)
- Auto QNH function to fix QNH issue when atmospheric pressure change according weather engine
- Holding pattern can h ave an exit altitude lower that entry altitude
- Many small bugs fixed
- New TOD (Top Of Descent) formula created by Wulf Bindewald
- New VC textures in HD, created by CokiBH !
Now, Aircraft’s pack come with a « Setup » program to an easy install !
December 27th, 2016
New airports :
- EGLC – London City Airport – UNITED KINGDOM by francois Dore : version for FSX/P3D stock airport
- EGLC - London City Airport – UNITED KINGDOM by francois Dore : version for updated AFCAD or addon scenery with new runway designator
- ENML – Molde/Aro – NORWAY by Philippe Bronier : provided with an AFCAD which add missing ILS
- KMDW – Chicago Midway Intl – USA (Illinois) by francois Dore
- LUKK – Chisinau Intl – MOLDAVIA by Philippe Bronier
- RJCC – New Chitose Sapporo intl – JAPAN by francois Dore
- UDYZ - Zvartnots – ARMENIA by Georges
please, note that EGLC has high glide path profil (5.5°) : don’t use autoland feature !
Airports updated or fixed :
- KBUR 4.01 – Burbank Bob Hope – USA (California) by Wulf Bindewald
- KVNY 4.01 – Van Nuys Intl – USA (California) by Wulf Bindewald
- KWYS 4.03 – Yellowstone – USA (Wyoming) by Wulf Bindewald
- PAJN 4.13 – Juneau – USA (Alaska) by Wulf Bindewald
- PASI 4.02 - Sitka Rocky Gutierrez – USA (Alaska) by wulf Bindewald
- LIPE 4.01 – Bologna – ITALY by Francesco Bragagnolo
LIPE is now provided with an updated AFCAD to add missing RWY 30 ILS.
Next airport will be :
- LROP (Bucuresti/Henri Coanda – Romania)
- LZKZ (Kosice – Slovak Republic)
- URSS Sotchi (Russia)
- EGLL Heathrow update (United Kingdom)
- LTAI Antalya (Turkey)