Archives pour mai, 2016
Today, following airports have been added to database :
- ENCN – Kristiansand – Norway – by Martien Van Rooten
- SAME – Mendoza – Argentina – By Georges
- SCEL – Santiago intl – Chile – By Georges
Following airports have been updated
- PAHO – Homer – USA Alaska – version for FSX stock airport By Wulf Bindewald
- PAHO – Homer – USA Alaska – Version for FTX airport scenery by Wulf Bindewald
And new AIRAC ( 05212016 ) include all waypoints for KDFW – Dallas Fort Worth, but this airport is not totally completed and requires a panel update to manage a larger number of SID/STAR and approaches.
KDFW and panel update (v1.30) will be available in few days.
Please note that from today, AIRAC has a second file called XFMC_05212016.BGL, which include a fake airport, located in antartica, which allow to our team to add terminal waypoints when required.
You must copy this file with the main AIRAC fle in your FSX\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
Today, May 7th :
- EGBB – Birmingham – United Kingdom , by Philippe Bronier
- EGGP – Liverpool John Lennon international United Kingdom , by Philippe Bronier
- KORF – Norfolk International – USA (Virginia) , by Francois Dore
- LLBG – Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International – Israel , by francois Dore : Fsx default airport version
- LLBG - Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International – Israel , by francois Dore : special version provided with an updated AFCAD (add missing ILS/LOC and fix runway location and size)
- LOWK – Klagenfurt – Austria , by Martien Van Rooten
- PACV – Cordova Merle K. (Mudhole) Smith – USA (Alaska) by Wulf Bindewald
- PADQ – Kodiak – USA (Alaska) , by Wulf Bindewald : FSX stock airport version
- PADQ – Kodiak – USA (Alaska) , by Wulf Bindewald : FTX/ORBX scenery version
- PAHO – Homer – USA (Alaska) , by Wulf Bindewald : FSX default airport version
- PAHO – Homer – USA (Alaska) , by Wulf Bindewald : FTX/ORBX sceneryversion
- PAVD – Valdez Pioneer – USA (Alaska) , by Wulf Bindewald
- PAYA – Yakatat – USA (Alaska) , by Wulf Bindewald
Please, note that LLBG with updated AFCAD version will be available in 2 or 3 days…..Sorry for the convenience.
New AIRAC file : 05072016